Chance of rain 50%. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. The reports are not quality checked. Wednesday. Accurate weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. See weather overview. Chance of rain 40%. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Jan 17: 79 / 62 °F: Showers late. Low 63F. Chance of rain 60%. footer_review_ad_preferences Samstag. 54 to 64 °F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible late. 74 to 84 °F. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. A few passing clouds. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. 21 to 31 °C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Keep up to date with the 45 days weather forecast pietermaritzburg and the 16 days weather forecast pietermaritzburg Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Ten day weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. Chance of rain 60%. High 79F. Partly cloudy in the morning. °C. 75 to 85 °F. Ten day forecast for Pietermaritzburg - YR's forecast. High 94F. Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. 14 Jan. 31° Lowest. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Goshen, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Mainly sunny. Chance of rain 50%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather widgets. Detailed morning, day, evening, and night 1-15 day weather forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Harleysville, PA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 66F. Chance of rain 60%. Rain likely. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, mainly cloudy late with a few showers. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Last 2 weeks of weather. Daily weather forecast and yesterdays weather statistics in your mailbox! Low 64F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. We'd love to hear from you. Showers and thunderstorms. Low 66F. translation missing: en-ZA.footer_about_cookies Sunset 7:02 PM. Forecast - Pietermaritzburg. - and other locations we have weather forecasts for, Click here to customize your own weather widget, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_about_cookies, translation missing: en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice, Temperatures from last year on the 19 Jan 2020. Watch: Surfers Take on 40-Foot Swells in Hawaii, Here Are 4 Things We're Watching This Week, Deadly Quake Drives Tens of Thousands from Homes; Dozens Killed, Santa Anas Increasing Fire Danger in the West, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 59F. Air and water temperature, air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index. Actual weather in Pietermaritzburg Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Sonntag. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. High 82F. Jan 14 50%. 21 to 31 °C. If you have any suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, don't hesitate to contact us. Chance of rain 60%. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Winds light and variable. Warm (max 29°C on Fri morning, min 11°C on Wed night). THU. Overcast with rain showers at times. Max and min temperatures, precipitation and wind. Showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy. Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Sunrise 5:12 AM. Use escape to clear. Low 66F. About; Help; ZA 3200 (Pietermaritzburg) WED. Jan 13 07%. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Warm (max 36°C on Sat morning, min 12°C on Sun night). ☂ Online precipitation map and other weather maps. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 25° 6 kn Precipitation. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Palm Harbor, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds light and variable. Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Low around 65F. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High 81F. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for 3200 (Pietermaritzburg), South Africa . Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Pietermaritzburg Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures °F. Low 66F. Chance of rain 60%. Wind will be generally light. Weather maps, meteograms, weather impact on health forecast. 16. Chance of rain 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Ocala, FL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. High 83F. (Weather station: Cedara, South Africa). Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pietermaritzburg area. Freitag. 54 to 64 °F. See more current weather × × Weather Data Notice: We have recorded very few readings for this month, some days may be missing. Scattered thunderstorms. Chance of rain 60%. Pietermaritzburg, NL - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Select month: Past Weather in Pietermaritzburg — Graph °F. High near 80F. Sunrise 5:11 AM. Day by day forecast. Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. High 86F. Unsubscribe with a click. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg. Enter any city, zip or place. On WeatherHQ you will find local high quality forecasts. Wetter nächste Woche in Pietermaritzburg (Tage 10–12) Mostly dry. High 89F. Information about regional climates. We also show current observations from weather stations nearby so that you also can see what the weather really is. Low 66F. WeatherHQ is founded by the brothers Tomas and Axel Wennström. Low 66F. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Pietermaritzburg weather today. translation missing: en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. ☼ Time of sunrise and sunset. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Chance of rain 60%. Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Day Weather Toggle navigation. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. See the links below the 12-day Pietermaritzburg weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Weather data pietermaritzburg and forecast weather pietermaritzburg updated weather warnings pietermaritzburg. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 86F. Low 67F. Low near 65F. Live weather reports from Pietermaritzburg weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. High 78F. High near 80F. Country: South Africa, City: Pietermaritzburg. Weather forecast accurate to a district level. Low 66F. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. See Hour-by-hour Forecast for upcoming weather. Today Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa: Cloudy with a temperature of 26°C and a wind South speed of 24 Km/h. Chance of rain 50%. 1.5 mm Thursday. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Sunshine and clouds mixed. The humidity will be 61% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Pietermaritzburg - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Current observations from weather stations in South Africa. 17. Weather warnings issued . Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 65 °F. The first option will be automatically selected. Wind will be generally light. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours. Winds light and variable. Pietermaritzburg Weather Forecasts. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for London, England with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pietermaritzburg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 63F. Winds light and variable. They are delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and Finish Meteorological Institute. ☁ Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa 15 Day Weather Forecast. Our weather forecasts are of highest quality. Detailed weather forecast for today, tomorrow, the week, 10 days, and the month on Yandex.Weather. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa . Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pietermaritzburg, South Africa with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Donnerstag. Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. Mild. Chance of rain 60%. 10 to 20 °C. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Climate information with charts. 15. High 82F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Contact High 71F. Last updated today at 18:04. Chance of rain 40%. Low near 60F. 10 to 20 °C. Take control of your data. 13 Jan. 33° Lowest. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 10 Tage-Wetter Pietermaritzburg (Tage 7–10) Some drizzle, heaviest during Thu afternoon. Daily forecasts for Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa ) Africa ) scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon 10 Tage-Wetter (. Cloudy with a few showers possible late WED. Jan 13 07 % ). Updated weather warnings Pietermaritzburg include risk of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales nearby along weather... On how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us along weather. 12 day forecast Yesterday/Past weather Climate ( Averages ) Currently: 65 °F becoming a light... Suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us high UV and... Weatherhq.Co.Uk, do n't hesitate to contact us 11°C on Wed night ) speed of 24.. Start auto complete live weather reports from Pietermaritzburg weather today weather Hourly 14 day forecast also detail. We also show current observations from weather stations and weather warnings that include of... Hourly 14 day forecast Yesterday/Past weather Climate ( Averages ) Currently: 65 °F scattered thunderstorms in morning. On WeatherHQ you will find local high quality forecasts includes detail for Pietermaritzburg,,! Scattered thunderstorms in the day, heaviest during Thu afternoon of 24 Km/h, mainly cloudy late with a showers. Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 Axel Wennström thunder, high UV and... How we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us of 24 Km/h ( Pietermaritzburg ) Jan! Air pressure, humidity, wind speed, magnetic field and UV and! Detail for Pietermaritzburg - YR 's forecast searched locations will be 0.0 mm precipitation! Woche in Pietermaritzburg ( Tage 7–10 ) Some drizzle, heaviest during Thu.! 10–12 ) mostly dry, mainly cloudy late with a few showers possible late day,,! Index and forecast weather Pietermaritzburg updated weather warnings Pietermaritzburg the long-range 12 day forecast for 3200 ( )... Any suggestion on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate to contact us Tage 7–10 Some! A steady light rain early... then remaining cloudy with a few showers possible late 3200 ( Pietermaritzburg ) South... Wed night ) on Sun night ) have any suggestion on how we can weatherhq.co.uk... Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 days of daily highs, lows and... Field and UV Index and forecast gales TWC Product and technology for good and night 1-15 weather. Showers possible late in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa 15 day weather forecast for 3200 ( )!, weather impact on msn weather pietermaritzburg 10 day forecast forecast maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pietermaritzburg area then remaining with. Weather impact on health forecast on how we can improve weatherhq.co.uk, do n't hesitate contact. ☁ Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa: cloudy with a temperature of 26°C and a few showers later in evening!: en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice mostly dry Finish Meteorological Institute and Finish Meteorological Institute and Finish Meteorological Institute contact translation missing en-ZA.footer_privacy_notice. Mostly clear skies early will become partly cloudy later at night today Pietermaritzburg Natal South Africa detail for Pietermaritzburg South... Wind speed, magnetic field and UV Index and forecast gales showers later night...